Monday, June 28, 2010

Bumper pad saga and "Ma ma ma ma ma"

So, I thought I might be able to sleep more at ease knowing that Kinsey would not be suffocating herself with a blanket or bumper pads, but now she keeps dropping her pacifier behind the bed. So, I have to scrounge for another and then when she drops that one, it's time to pull the bed out and get them, then convince her to go back to sleep. Plus, getting her to go to sleep in the first place is difficult because she can now see me leaving the room. Pretty sure I can't win. It's still new, I guess, and should be temporary because she has started rolling over more. It's still just from back to tummy, but between that and the scooting all around, I'm not too concerned about her development anymore.

Last night, while Kinsey was whining(which she does when she's tired) she was saying "ma ma ma ma!" That was the spoonful of sugar I need to be dealing with the not sleeping thing. How do you get frustrated at that? :) I know she hasn't applied meaning to it yet, but it's pretty sweet anyway.

Also, I put some watermelon in one of those mesh feeders for Kinsey to chew on. She really liked it, so I'm going to get some other fruits for her to try today. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to give it a couple of days between each new fruit to see if she is allergic to any of them. That way it's easier to tell what it is from.

    ReplyDelete