Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Squash, and pears, and catfish? OH MY!

Yes, you read that correctly! I started Kinsey on cereal a few weeks ago, then last week we tried the squash. She liked both! We have gotten in the bad habit of when she leans forward to see what we're eating, we let her have a little taste, which is usually just a lick. Well, not this time, my friend. We were at a friend's fish fry Saturday night and Kinsey was watching Jeff very closely as he was eating his plate of yummy food, when he decided to put it towards her mouth to let her lick it, she took a BITE! Yes, a BITE! Geez! I fished that piece of catfish out of her mouth so fast with a brief "JEFF!!" That girl is fearless when it comes to food! I know what you're thinking, and you're right . . . She gets it from her Momma!! :) Anyway, I gave her pears last night and another hit! Should I be surprised? No, we're not picky eaters in this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment