Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our first virus...


Well, I knew it was going to happen someday, but I didn't realize it would be so soon. Kinsey wasn't herself on Monday and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. It wasn't until late afternoon that I realized she felt incredibly hot and was running a fever of 102!! Poor baby! I thought she was just as worn out as me from all that was going on. Anyway, I called the dr about a million times and they assured me I didn't need to come in until it had been going on for 3 days. Well, yesterday morning was 3 days, so I took her in. Apparently, she has some sort of summer virus that has been going around the Dallas area. Luckily, fever has been her only symptom and she has been fever free for almost 24 hours! Yay!! We survived! Maybe now we can go back to our normal sleep schedule! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment