Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mild Asthmatic? No, no. Just pregant!

I have been huffing and puffing for days! I'm only 13, almost 14, weeks pregnant! Not, 7 months! I should not be breathing like this! I guess it's a combo of the heat, allergies, and a growing little baby.

Although, it's no wonder I'm breathing heavy! School started back this week and we have also been packing because we've officially sold our house and bought a new one. It started so easily, just a knock on our door, but who knew it would have become the roller coaster it did?!?! That being said, we signed the paperwork on Thursday and all funds went through Friday evening at 5:45. The people had this weekend to move out, and told us they thought they'd be finished by Sunday at noon. I hope they're serious because I'd love to get in there and clean so we can start the move! I had to take off of work, which is a horrible thing on a Monday of the 2nd week of school, but we have to be out Tuesday by midnight. The long, slow, bumpy process, ended rather rapidly. It's crazy, but we figured this was the best opportunity for us! We hope we were right. A lot of prayer, consideration, and hard work is going into this. It's got to work! I'm finally at the excited point, now that I know FOR SURE what is happening! :)

I'm a little worried about Kinsey, though. I hope she adjusts to the new house. I don't know if there is something special I need to do for her? We plan on getting her room set up first, and letting her sleep in her crib a little while longer so that it is less of an adjustment. Wish us luck and you're all invited to the moving party! haha! I'll post pics when we get moved in and settled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment