Wednesday, August 17, 2011

House sitch(situation) :)

Well, thankfully, our closing date has been at least moved from the first day of school. It is supposedly the 26, of course it's always subject to change. We have started packing, which is very sad. Our house is looking bare. I don't like it, but I don't want to be stuch packing last minute. Everything seems to be in the clear, but with 3 closings, you never know! our current house and our future house both apparaised low, which stinks because banks don't approve loans for anything above appraisal. Thanksfully our buyers are coming up with the shortage on our currect house and our realtor gave up a part of his pay, along with the sellers coming down a little. It's a sweet deal for us because our payments go down a little. I got a quote on homeowners insurance, which started out cheap at $709, then I had them quote our auto, $200 cheaper than our current renewal. Also resulting in a group discount taking our homeowner's down to $677. Payment going down again! Woohoo!!

As for work, my room is ready. I'm excited to meet my kiddos tomorrow. Change has been hard, but it's usually good. I miss my friends a lot, but this first week is really the only time I see them, so I'll be better once the kids get there and I'm busy with them.

I'm sure you saw my previous baby post, but continue to keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby!!

That's it for today. 2 posts in one day is certainly not my norm, but I hope to be a little consistent!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment