Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nightmares and Belly Bands!!

I read Jenny McCarthy's book, Belly Laughs, so I wasn't too surprised when I had a scary nightmare, but it was still a little weird. I woke up the other night with sweats and my heart racing. Apparently, in my dream, some little scary monster creatures kept visiting my house trying to take my baby. This creature was white, hairless, and shaped kind of like a star. So weird, right? Anyway, I kept telling it that I didn't have a baby and it would go away. Then it would return a few days later asking again. I was so scared and started freaking out. Finally, before I had an anxiety attack, I woke up. I was still a little freaked out, but had to keep telling myself it wasn't real.

Keep in mind, I don't watch scary movies for this exact reason . . . nightmares. :)

On a lighter note, Baby Mason is the size of an apple this week. Growing like crazy! We go back on the 20th and hopefully will find out the sex by then. I have so many names picked out, I just need to at least narrow it down by gender!! :)

Meanwhile, I'm getting upset everytime I try to get dressed. I am thrilled to be pregnant and this belly is what I have been waiting for, but I feel like it came really fast!! I tried to put some jeans on yesterday and it wasn't happening. Back to the trusty shorts I bought 1 size too big for my Nashville trip, which now fit perfectly. I wore my belly band and some jeans all around the house last night. That thing is pretty helpful!! I was a little worried about maternity jeans after seeing the selection( or lack there of) at Target yesterday. However, people gave me lots of good places to look, so I'm sure I'll be fine now. Actually, I'm kind of excited about them now. I think the comfort alone is going to make me happy!!

1 comment:

  1. I wore the belly band for a month or so while I was still in school and I felt like I was wearing panty hose....that is the WORST feeling to me!
    Try Gap and Old Navy for pants. Old Navy has great sales (online) and Gap is a little pricey but they are nice and you will get your wear out of them! I will be sad when I have to return to my boring old pants and can't wear maternity ones anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete