Thursday, July 9, 2009

Child Care . . . AHHHHHHH!!!

Even though Baby Mason is 2 inches long, Momma Mason is already planning for the future. Like I have said in a previous post, it would be possible for me to stay home, but I want to give our baby everything we possibly can! This means I need to keep working! So . . . I need some help. Any suggestions for sitters or daycares? I'd like to use daycare as a last resort, but it might be our only option. many of my friends are blessed to have a family member keep their child, which I hope you guys know what you have!! Worrying about this is becoming too much. I'm scared already and our baby isn't even here yet!!!! So, again, any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. My advice - stay home! I promise at times I feel like we have more now than we did when I was teaching. I save on gas, more time to plan for meals that save, no work clothes, etc. We still shop where & when we want to, but we are just not stupid like we use to be. Once little baby Mason is here, I promise you will not want to leave him/her for a teacher's paycheck. My mom kept Jackson until he was 18 months and there was not one day I didn't almost cry when I had to leave him....but then again - I worked with "pink pants" for 8 of those months! ha!

    ReplyDelete