Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still figuring this out!

Well, I'm still trying out this whole blog thing. Some people are so good at it. I might be pretty good for the summer, but who knows when I go back to work. I have a feeling it will be CRAZY!! :)

I'm really getting nervous about some things when the baby comes. Like childcare. I would love to stay home, but that would mean we would have to give a lot of things up or Jeff would have to work a second job and I really don't want that to happen. I know I'm going to want him around to be with the baby and me. Plus, I want to extra money to spoil the baby!! :)

You know what I shopper I am, can you imagine me shopping for two? Ha! If I knew the sex, I would have already spent so much money. Going to Babies R Us the other day had me leaving in tears! :) I can't wait to find out the sex and then to start the buying!!!! I'm ready to start the nursery. I've already been looking at bedding and furniture. It's going to be pretty easy if the baby is a boy, however, if a girl comes along, I'm going to have trouble. There are so many cute things for girls!!


I bought one of those gender prediction tests. I have to wait another month to take it though, I think. They said they're about 82% accurate. Who knows?!?!?! I'm just anxious. I want either.

I just can't believe we're actually going to have a BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment