Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to the Doctor . . .


We went to the doctor today. Baby Mason is doing great! We got to see him/her move!! It was the neatest thing! The little arms were moving and the body was bucking around like a little bronco!! :) I started crying, of course. It was so exciting. I wish I could have recorded it! We didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but we will for sure next time.


I'm scheduled to go back in two weeks to do the early screening for birth defects. They also might be able to tell us the sex, which is the part I'm most excited about now that I know the baby is doing well. During the screening, they will look for a nasal bone and measure the spinal cord. After that, they will do more blood work and that will tell whether things are normal or not. Nervous about that, but I'm sure it will be fine like everything else has been. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment